venerdì 25 gennaio 2008

Interview with Noma Falta- A Great Singer in Second Life

Qualche giorno fa ho avuto il piacere di incontrare la bravissima cantante Noma falta per una piccola intervistaGrazie ancora Noma per l'opportunità che mi hai dato! i siamo incontrate all'Ultima Spiaggia, un posto bellissimo dei miei cari Amici, Mia e Miguel.




Some days Ago i had the pleasure to meet the great singer Noma Falta for a little interview. Thanks again Noma for this opportunity you gave to me!! I met Noma at Ultima Spiaggia, the beach of my two dear Friends, Mia and Migue.


Lioranne : First of all thanks to be here Noma



Ok, when you arrived in Second Life?



Noma Falta: I arrived in April but really started coming on at teh end of May in 2007



Lioranne :Noma, I 'd like to know if you are a singer in rl too



Noma Falta: yes I am a singer in RL and a Bass player too



Lioranne: i was sure, so it's your real job?




Noma Falta: yes it is and i am photographer inRL too




Lioranne : nice!




Noma Falta: I love the Arts!




Lioranne: me too...ehhe



Lioranne: where do you live?




Noma Falta: I live in Atlanta, Georgia



Lioranne : when you started to sing?




Noma Falta: I began singing on the road at 16




Lioranne: how do you decided to sing also in SL??




Noma Falta: well, my RL friend, Elevynth Auer, made me come in here to play my music....it took me awhile but i got started around October playing music in here...
She also made me put my photos up in here too.




Lioranne - Noma, do you know that you are much loved here??




Noma Falta: No i dont!! Am I ?? Wow!




Lioranne Flanagan:Oh yes!!!




Noma Falta: well i am flattered!




Lioranne : there are many singers in SL but you have something of special




Noma Falta: Awww that is nice to hear.....I just love to share music......




Lioranne :I think many persons of SL would like to follow your rl shows!!




Noma Falta: OH how fun I love the people that come to the shows in Sl they are Soo much fun!!!




And i would love for them to be there in Rl as well


Lioranne : what kind of music and songs you play?


Noma Falta: I do a mixture of Classic rock songs and Blues.I have been singing rock ,Soul and R&B for a long time


Lioranne : did you have a singer you looked up??


Noma Falta: someone I looked up to?



Lioranne : yes


Noma Falta: ok yes that started very young. At 12 I wanted to sing like Julie Andrews and then when i was older i listened to Joni Mitchell and lots of Soul singers like Aretha Franklin, supremes, Mary wells, and Chaka Kahn. LindaRonstadt was one i admired



Lioranne :All great singers



Lioranne : yes , great!!!



Lioranne: Noma, how SL has changed your real life?



Noma Falta: OH wow! Well, I have made lots of Real friends here in SL....
and I am getting more RL offers in places I have not thought of like overseas


Lioranne : can i make some photos ?


Noma Falta: yes you may


Lioranne : grazie



Lioranne : and about your job, something is changed with SL ?



Noma Falta: not as much i still play Real world gigs



Lioranne : when you were a child did you like sing?



Noma Falta: yes i did, but, I was playing violin in a symphony at the age of 7 and i played until 21 years old



Lioranne : it's a beautiful thing, i love it




Noma Falta: i love music



Lioranne: ohh me too, I understand well...



Noma Falta: i started playing piano at 4 but didnt stick with it and learned to read music then



Lioranne : at 4??



Noma Falta: yes, i was very young when i started :)



Lioranne : Noma do you spend much time in SL??



Noma Falta: A LOT! I play a lot of music in here and i love it and i like to go around and hear other acts as well and visit with friends!



Lioranne Flanagan: and how do you make to hold rl and SL separated ?



Noma Falta: that is tough but i think i can keep the two separated...to me playing music is the same no matter where i am playing :)



Lioranne :sure! What do you think about people that say SL is a place where you can find what you have not in rl?



Noma Falta: WEll i think they are right in some ways...People are more open to experiencing their "social" world in a much more open way I think..that of itself open more opportunities to see a different way of thinking



Lioranne : it's right



Noma Falta: But i dont think you can be totally someone else



Lioranne: no, i think the same as you



Lioranne: and about love inSL? Relations, feelings, are they real?



Noma Falta: yes they are .. i really dont think it is easy to separate your real feelings away from yourself, that would be very difficult to do



Lioranne so do you think that's possible falling in love for an avatar..lol?



Noma Falta: Haha wow! i guess maybe falling in love with the person behind the avatar is possible?lets face it 99.99%of the avatars are HOT :)



Lioranne : ehhhe, all the avatars are so beauty!!!!



Noma Falta: they are!



Lioranne : Noma have you never met some SL friends in rl?



Noma Falta: No i haven't, anyway i think it would be nice!Well i take that back I met a friends partner and he is my SL friend



Lioranne : which are your next programs as a singer?



Noma Falta: my plans right now are to keep playing . I just dont know what wil happen I hope good things.I have a lot coming up and some other project (musical ) that may happen in the future..I have benefits I play for good causes and some open mics



Lioranne : and about your next shows in RL?



Noma Falta: I regulary play Woodstock on Fridays and Boogie Bar on Thursdays and SplashHall on Wednesdays



Lioranne : Always in these days



Noma Falta: so far yes



Lioranne : ok , this is so important for many SL residents!!!



Noma Falta: I have other spots i play regular as well but not every week



Lioranne:Noma do you have a group to join on? I think that's very interesting fot your fans..

.


Noma Falta: I have a Fan based group -Noma's Bluez that is open enrollment and you one can join and get notices about show dates and times



Lioranne Flanagan: it a good new!



Noma Falta: and i would like to thanks my good friend Johannah Oh who is such a great help to me and is tireless in her pursuits Thanks!JOhannah!!!





Lioranne Flanagan: ok, Noma, thanks so much , you have been very kind




Noma Falta: thanks for thinking about me



Lioranne: oh thank to you really!!And forgive my english!!



Noma Falta: oh you are great !!!



Liorann: I'm not sure of it, lol



Noma Falta: awww



Lioranne : Noma, one last thing...



Noma Falta: ok



Lioranne : I have a friend that is crazy for your music and for you, he comes always to your shows!



Noma Falta: oh? who is it?



Lioranne : Helmer!



Noma Falta: heheh he is a very loyal fan, a sweetheart ehheh



Lioranne : I think is one of your greatest fan!



Noma Falta: he is !!! he is getting cd from me....




Lioranne: I know it sshhhhhhhh...



Lioranne : it's been a pleasure for me talking with you



Noma Falta: thanks again for talking with me



Noma Falta: thanks see ya around lioranne



Lioranne: sure!!



Noma Falta: byee



Lioranne: see you soon and good luck for your SL, but most of all for your Real Life!




















2 commenti:

Helmer Holmer ha detto...

LIOOOOO, mi hai commosso!!!!! Sei una grande. Anche Noma eh? ;)

Lioranne ha detto...

Ma grazie Helm!! Eh sì anche lei lo è davvero! Bella persona!! Bacioni e grazie ancora!! Ci vediamo in SL!!!